National BDPA annually selects and awards the BDPA Epsilon Award to recognize and celebrate key contributions and accomplishments of its members. Nominations are accepted across five categories and they are evaluated by a team of National BDPA members in accordance with the descriptions below. Nominations will be accepted per the guidelines below.
Nominations are due: May 9, 2014
Award recipients will be announced:June 6, 2014
2014 BDPA Epsilon Awards
- CAREER ACHIEVEMENT
- PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
- OUTSTANDING TECHNICAL CONTRIBUTION
- COMMUNITY SERVICE
- MOST PROMISING TECHNOLOGIST
OUR PEOPLE, THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Nominated by BDPA Corporate Partners or BDPA chapters.
Awards presented during the National BDPA Technology Conference.
Winners recognized in BDPA, Corporate Partner and chapter publications.
- Provides individual and BDPA sponsor recognition.
- Promotes BDPA as an organization of accomplished professionals.
- Recognized as a BDPA Epsilon Award winner
Nominations packages must include:
- Career resume including education, positions held, awards and recognition and professional association affiliations.
- A completed Nomination form. Incomplete submissions could result in a candidate being disqualified from consideration.
- A professional portrait image of the candidate, appropriate for publication with the award citation.
The Award categories and descriptions are:
- Career Achievement - highly experienced professionals who have significant career accomplishments and/or contributions throughout their career
- Professional Achievement - individuals who have reached or realized a significant milestone in their career, corporate or otherwise, that is noteworthy
- Outstanding Technical Contribution - individuals who have pioneered new or leveraged existing technology to solve a critical business or technical problem
- Community Service - individuals who have demonstrated, by meaningful results, strong partnership and collaboration with entities in the communities they reside
- Most Promising Technologies - individuals who have been recognized as future technology leaders based on their drive, commitment and results thus far in their careers
Download application package: epsilon14-individual_applic.docx
Please submit all nominations and direct any questions or inquiries regarding the award or award categories to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within seventy-two (72) hours.