The BDPA Corporate Sponsorship Program is designed to offer corporations an opportunity to partner with BDPA under a formal alliance to meet corporate goals and objectives for recruiting, employee development, and philanthropic endeavors. The program allows corporate sponsors to not only offer financial support but also participate in programs developed to enhance the technical and professional skills of the African American community.
The conceptual and fundamental scope of the program is to:
- Link BDPA strategic initiatives to the objectives of the corporation
- Provide a forum to interact with other IT and HR industry leaders and professionals
- Increase exposure opportunities to technically competent and diverse IT professionals and students
- Enhance loyalty in the corporation amongst employees and customers
- Supply corporations with National BDPA recognition
- Provide means for corporations to support BDPA programs
- Give the corporation an entry point in support of National BDPA (NBDPA), the local chapter programs and the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation (BETF).
BDPA Corporate Sponsorship Portfolio breaks down into 6 areas of opportunities to provide support:
- Basic National Corporate Sponsor Package
- National Programs
- Student Programs
- Advertising Opportunities
- Local Chapter Programs
- BDPA In-Kind Donations
Sponsorship levels are based on annual support. Sponsorship level is determined by the total financial and in-kind contributions.
- Platinum Corporate Sponsor - $100,000
- Gold Corporate Sponsor - $ 50,000
- Silver Corporate Sponsor - $ 25,000
- Bronze Corporate Sponsor - $10,000
- Corporate Sponsor - $5,000
Outline of the financial and in-kind sponsorship opportunities are located in the BDPA Corporate Sponsorship Portfolio. To contribute complete the BDPA Corporate Sponsorship Registration Form included in the portfolio. For more details on the corporate sponsorship program, contact the corporate sales support team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (301-584-3135 ext. 108).
An investment in BDPA creates a positive exposure to a technically diverse membership of African American Information Technology professionals and students. Join the hundreds of other corporate sponsors TODAY! .