Information Technology Thought Leaders
Greetings Chapter Members,
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEADERS!
Our chapter will have an opportunity to participate in a SPECIAL ELECTION for the upcoming year, the Election of our President Elect to serve from January 2015 - December 2015.To be eligible for the office of President Elect a chapter member must:
- Be financially current with the chapter at the time of election and maintain financial status during their term in office - (Mandatory per Chapter By-Laws).
- Be present at the December program meeting in which the person is presented as a candidate by the Nominations Committee - (Suggested only).
- Candidates must have attended at least 1 of the last 3 National Conferences prior to the election year - (Suggested only).
- Candidates must have served at least 1 year on the chapter’s board of directors prior to the election year - (Suggested only).
- Will need to submit bio as nominee.
The actual election of our next President Elect is December 11 – December 19, 2014 on-line! This is your opportunity to show your support!Nominations
You will have an opportunity to nominate (via form below) an eligible BDPA member from December 3 – December 10, 2014.
The following attachments below are provided:Important Dates:
- December 10, 2014 - Date that all nomination forms must be emailed to email@example.com
- December 11, 2014 - Nominees Announced
- December 11, 2014 - December 18, 2014 – Online Elections
- December 19, 2014 - New President Elect Announced!
President Elect: Vacant
This is your opportunity to show your organizational support!!
Regards, Janice A. Lee, Elections Nomination, Committee Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org