Information Technology Thought Leaders
Greetings Chapter Members,
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEADERS!
Our chapter will have an opportunity to participate in the most important event of this year, the Election of our next President Elect and Vice President of Finance Management for the upcoming years, January 2014 - December 2015.To be eligible for the offices of President Elect and Vice President of Finance Management a chapter member must:
- Be financially current with the chapter at the time of election and maintain financial status during their term in office - (Mandatory per Chapter By-Laws).
- Be present at the November program meeting in which the person is presented as a candidate by the Nominations Committee.
- Candidates must have attended at least 1 of the last 3 National Conferences prior to the election year - (Suggested only).
- Candidates must have served at least 1 year on the chapter’s board of directors prior to the election year.
- Will need to submit bio as nominee.
The actual election of our next President Elect and Vice President of Finance Management is November 8 – November 30, 2013 on-line! This is your opportunity to show your support!Nominations
You will have an opportunity to nominate (via form below) an eligible BDPA member from October 24 – November 7, 2013.
The following attachments below are provided:
- November 7, 2013 by 11:59PM EST - Date that all nomination forms must be emailed to email@example.com
- November 8, 2013 - Nominees Announced
- November 8, 2013 - November 30, 2013 – Online Elections
- December 1, 2013 - Announcement of New President Elect and Vice President of Finance Management!
President Elect: Vacant
Vice President of Finance Management: Steve Gutter
Regards, Janice A. Lee, Elections Nomination, Committee Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org